NOTES FOR AUTHORS
The authors do not have to pay anything to publish in the journal Color Culture & Science, the journal is free to download. Instructions for formatting and submitting articles to "Cultura e Scienza del Colore - Color Culture and Science" journal:
- The affiliations and contact emails of all the authors are required.
- The text can be written using Word/OpenOffice/LibreOffice without any particular formatting style (please save in Word format).
- Maximum length of the paper is about 20.000 characters (spaces included).
- Images should not be placed inside the text, but saved on external numbered files (e.g.: Fig1, Fig2, etc, following the numeration inside the article).
- In the text, insert image captions with the same number as the correspondent images. Captions can be placed in the text in the position where the authors want to place the images in the final version; however, final placement of the images can change according to the editorial template used for the journal.
- Images should have a width of at least 733 pixels, saved at 300 dpi.
- If text is present in the images, please use Helvetica (or Arial, or Verdana) font, black color and at least 10 pt.
- Images with text: please save and send files saved as .ai, .eps, or .pdf. Images without text: .jpg or .tif.
- Tables can be embedded in the text, if created directly in Word/OpenOffice/LibreOffice.
- If tables are images, please use the instructions for the image files.
- Please consider a limit of max 6-7 for images and tables.
- For Bibliography and references, please use the same format used in the Proceedings of Conferenza del Colore.