The "Cultura e Scienza del Colore - Color Culture and Science" journal accept papers on a wide range of topics, including the following:
- COLOR AND MEASUREMENT / INSTRUMENTATION. Colorimetry, photometry and color atlas: method, theory and instrumentation; quality control and food coloring, dyes, organic and sustainable color.
- COLOR AND DIGITAL. Reproduction, management, digital color correction, image processing, graphics, photography, printmaking and 3D print, video production, artificial vision, virtual reality.
- COLOR AND LIGHTING. Metamerism, color rendering, adaptation, color constancy, appearance, illusions, color memory and perception, color in extra-atmospheric environments, lighting design, lighting technologies.
- COLOR AND PHYSIOLOGY. Mechanisms of vision in their experimental and theoretical aspects, deficiencies, abnormalities, clinical and biological aspects, synesthesia, health.
- COLOR AND PSYCHOLOGY. Phenomenology of colors, perceptive, emotional, aesthetic and diagnostic aspects.
- COLOR AND PRODUCTION. Food and beverages, agriculture, textiles, plastic materials, ceramics, paints, gemology, color in the food industry.
- COLOR AND RESTORATION. Archaeometry, painting materials, diagnostics and techniques of conservation, restoration and enhancement of cultural heritage.
- COLOR AND ENVIRONMENT. Representation and drawing, urban planning, project of color, architecture, landscapes, color and architectural syntax, territorial identities.
- COLOR AND DESIGN. Furniture, design, fashion, textiles, cosmetics, food design, museography.
- COLOR AND CULTURE. Art, history, philosophy, aesthetics, ethno-anthropology, geology, sociology, lexicology, semantics, anthropology of vision, food culture and heritage.
- COLOR AND EDUCATION. Pedagogy, didactics of color, aesthetic education, artistic education.
- COLOR AND COMMUNICATION / MARKETING. Graphics, communication, packaging, lettering, exposure, advertising.