Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author(s) with affiliation/organization.
- Corresponding author with contact details (e-mail).
- Main text: Introduction, objective, method, results, conclusions.
- (If applicable) Figure and figure captions.
- (If applicable) Table and table captions.
- Declaration of funding sources.
- Declaration of conflict of interest.
- (If applicable) Acknowledgement.
- (If applicable) Notes.
- References (all references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa).
- Short biography (max 50-60 words) for each author.
- Manuscript must be written in good English (both American English and British English are accepted, but consistently and not as a combination of these two).
- Authorization for the use of copyrighted material from other sources has been obtained.
- Transfer of copyright form has been compiled, signed and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The "Cultura e Scienza del Colore - Color Culture and Science" journal is registered at the Court of Milan at n.233 of 24.06.2014.
The journal is an open access journal, free for readers and authors and has joined ROAD, the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources, since 2014. Articles published in the “Cultura e Scienza del Colore - Color Culture and Science" journal are open access articles, distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s).
The personal data entered in the CCSJ site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be disclosed for any other purpose or to any other parties. The authors express their consent to the processing and dissemination of personal data for purposes related only to the publishing of accepted article according to the law GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and Dlgs 196 June 30th 2003.