Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author(s) with affiliation/organization.
- Corresponding author with contact details (e-mail).
- Main text: Introduction, objective, method, results, conclusions.
- (If applicable) Figure and figure captions.
- (If applicable) Table and table captions.
- Declaration of funding sources.
- Declaration of conflict of interest.
- (If applicable) Acknowledgement.
- (If applicable) Notes.
- References (all references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa).
- Short biography (max 50-60 words) for each author.
- Manuscript must be written in good English (both American English and British English are accepted, but consistently and not as a combination of these two).
- Authorization for the use of copyrighted material from other sources has been obtained.
- Transfer of copyright form has been compiled, signed and sent to: email@example.com
The "Cultura e Scienza del Colore - Color Culture and Science" journal is registered at the Court of Milan at n.233 of 24.06.2014.
The journal is an open access journal, free for readers and authors and has joined ROAD, the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources, since 2014. Articles published in the “Cultura e Scienza del Colore - Color Culture and Science" journal are open access articles, distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s).
No fees and charges are required for publishing articles in the Color Culture and Science Journal. If an article is accepted for publication, the author(s) will receive a free PDF of the Volume published on the website, a free PDF of the article published on the website and a liberal copyright policy. Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the CCSJ. By virtue of their appearance in this open-access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings. Articles are freely available from the website to the wider public with permitted reuse.