INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
No fees and charges are required for sendind and publishing articles in the Color Culture and Science Journal. No article processing charge (APC) is applied. If an article is accepted for publication, the author(s) will receive a free PDF of the Volume published on the website, a free PDF of the article published on the website and a liberal copyright policy. Copyright for articles published in this journal is under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY), with first publication rights granted to the CCSJ. By virtue of their appearance in this diamond open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings. Articles are freely available from the website to the wider public with permitted reuse.
The authors keep the rights to further publish their contents where they want and can archive pre-print and post-print or the publisher's version of the PDF of their article with no embargo period.
Submission declaration and verification
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis or as in the Proceedings of the Conferenza del Colore), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work/reserach was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language. In order to verify its originality, the editor may check the article through originality detection services. Download the paper format with instructions for author(s).
The following list may be useful during the checking of an article prior to sending it to the journal for review. Please before sending an articole to the CCSJ read carefully our Ethical Code, Plagiarism policy and ensure that the following items are present:
- Author(s) with affiliation/organization.
- Corresponding author with contact details (e-mail).
- Main text: Introduction, objective, method, results, conclusions.
- (If applicable) Figure and figure captions.
- (If applicable) Table and table captions.
- Declaration of funding sources.
- Declaration of conflict of interest.
- (If applicable) Acknowledgement.
- (If applicable) Notes.
- References (all references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa).
- Short biography (max 50-60 words) for each author.
- Manuscript must be written in good English (both American English and British English are accepted, but consistently and not as a combination of these two).
- Authorization for the use of copyrighted material from other sources has been obtained.
- Transfer of copyright form has been compiled, signed and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consult the Paper format for further details of any item.
The corresponding author(s) will receive an e-mail with the .pdf file of the article formatted within the graphics guidelines of the CCSJ journal prior to the publication. Authors are asked to annotate and upload their edits on the PDF version and to send it back with their corrections in maximum a week time to avoid delay in the process of publication.
These page proofs should be used only for checking the typesetting, editing, completeness and correctness of the text, tables and figures. Significant changes to the article as accepted for publication will not be accepted. All corrections must be sent back in one communication, so check carefully before replying. Proofreading is solely author’s responsibility. The corresponding author(s) will be solely responsible for ensuring that the revised version of the manuscript incorporating all the submitted corrections receives the approval of all the co-authors of the manuscript.