The Cultura e Scienza del Colore - Color Culture and Science journal accept papers on a wide range of topics on color, including and not limited to the following disciplines:
- Color and measurement/instrumentation.
- Color and digital.
- Color and lighting.
- Color and physiology.
- Color and psychology.
- Color and production.
- Color and restoration.
- Color and built environment.
- Color and design.
- Color and culture.
- Color and education.
- Color and communication/marketing.
- Color and Measurement/Instrumentation. Colorimetry, photometry and color atlas: method, theory and instrumentation; quality control and food coloring, dyes, organic and sustainable color.
- Color and Digital. Reproduction, management, digital color correction, image processing, graphics, photography, film and video production, printmaking and 3D print, artificial vision, virtual reality, multispectral imaging, data visualization. Light field imaging. Multi-sensor fusion. Color localization, recognition, HDR imaging, ADAS systems.
- Color and Lighting. Metamerism, color rendering, adaptation, color constancy, appearance, illusions, color memory and perception, color in extra-atmospheric environments, lighting design, lighting technologies, visual comfort.
- Color and Physiology. Mechanisms of vision in their experimental and theoretical aspects, color vision and color appearance, deficiencies, abnormalities, clinical and biological aspects, synesthesia, health, well-being.
- Color and Psychology. Phenomenology of colors, color harmonies, color & form, perceptive, emotional, aesthetic and diagnostic aspects.
- Color and Production. Food and beverages, agriculture, textiles, plastic materials, ceramics, paints, gemology, color in the food industry.
- Color and Restoration. Archaeometry, painting materials, diagnostics and techniques of conservation, restoration and enhancement of cultural heritage.
- Color and Environment. Representation and drawing, urban planning, project of color, architecture, interior design, landscapes & horticulture, color and architectural syntax, territorial identities, biodiversity.
- Color and Design. Furniture, CMF design, fashion, textiles, textures, cosmetics, food design, museography.
- Color and Culture. Arts and crafts, history, philosophy, aesthetics, ethno-anthropology, graffiti, geology, sociology, lexicology, semantics, anthropology of vision, food culture and heritage, color naming.
- Color and Education. Pedagogy, didactics of color, aesthetic education, artistic education.
- Color and Communication/Marketing. Graphics, communication, packaging, lettering, exposure, advertising.